Municipal Electricity Department collection
Close view of M.E.D clock : Image 1 of 1
- Title Close view of M.E.D clock
- Creator Municipal Electricity Department
- Date 
- Image Description
- Image 1 of 1
- Multipart Note
- Physical Description Size of original : 25 x 20 cm. Digital file from original photograph. Scanned 2011. Equipment: Cruse CS185 Scanner; format tiff, 300 ppi.
- Notes Photograph caption: M.E.D clock.
- Source Archive 1050
- Collection Name
- Collection Description A collection of photographs of Christchurch and surrounds taken in the course of the business of the Municipal Electricity Department. The images document the building of the M.E.D. building in the 1930s, various types of the electrical infrastructure, and includes views of the city from early to mid twentieth century.
- Parent Collection
- Parent Collection Description
- Collection Location Christchurch City Libraries Archive collection
- File Reference CCL-MED-0100
View catalogue record
This material has been digitised from the Archives and Manuscripts collection of Christchurch City Libraries.
Copyright status of these items:
We believe the items are free of copyright. If you have information to the contrary, please let us know.
This material has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. Please contact Christchurch City Libraries if you have any questions relating to the use of this material. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.