Letters and memorabilia, Clarkson family
Summary A small collection of letters and memorabilia from Frank (William Francis) Clarkson to his sister Margaret Clarkson (Garton), 1918. A letter written by Emerson Clarkson, Palestine, to his sister Lydia, 1917.
- View images of Letters and memorabilia
- View Letters to Margaret from Frank as PDF [485 MB]
- View Letter to Lydia from Emerson as PDF [342 MB]
- View catalogue record of Letters and memorabilia
Collection location Private collection
Publication information Unpublished
William Francis Clarkson, 6/2107, 1895-1918.
Emerson Clarkson, 7/528, 1892-1948.
- Military personnel file for William Francis Clarkson, Archway, Archives New Zealand
- William Francis Clarkson, Cenotaph, Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Military personnel file for Emerson Clarkson, Archway, Archives New Zealand
- Emerson Clarkson, Cenotaph, Auckland War Memorial Museum
This material has been digitised from the Archives and Manuscripts collection of Christchurch City Libraries.
Copyright status of these items:
We believe the items are free of copyright. If you have information to the contrary, please let us know.
This material has been provided for private study purposes (such as school projects, family and local history research) and any published reproduction (print or electronic) may infringe copyright law. Please contact Christchurch City Libraries if you have any questions relating to the use of this material. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain clearance from the copyright holder.